Learn to slice, dice & chop like a professional Chef!
Professional Knife Skills Class-Hands on
with Lauren Hoover-West,
Holistic Nutrition Coach, Chef
- How to properly hold a knife with optimal control and safety
- Cut food like a Professional Chef
- Names and cuts of Classica cuts: slice, dice, julienne, batone etc…
- Learn to cut in a way that will make cooking easier, faster & more fun!
- What kind of knife you may prefer: Japanese vs German
- How to care for your knives to prolong thieir life!
- Knife care and maintenance
Your food will have better texture and a beautiful presentation after you learn these professional tips, techniques and skills!
Get your cutting board & knives and let’s have some fun together in the comfort of your own kitchen!
- good solid cutting board, I prefer Bamboo(eco friendly and anti-bacterial) and pretty
- clean, uncluttered space to work(counter or island)
- Chefs knife 6-10 inches. 8 inches is my favorite. If you have more than one that is awesome!
- paring knife
- bunch of carrots
- bunch of celery
- a few onions(size of a baseball is ideal)
- bunch of basil
- bunch of flat leaf parsley
- clean towel
- helps to have a nice mat under your feet
- computer to watch!
- optional but encouraged: veggie wash/veggie scrub brush, glass of filtered water
If you are Ready,…
The Professional Knife Skills Course is Delivered “On-Demand”
Course Delivered upon registration
FOR MORE ABOUT LAUREN GO TO
“ABOUT ME” PAGE ON THIS BLOG!
Lauren has been featured on ABC News Live in Chicago and ABC Sacramento cooking from her cookbook. See videos here.
All recipes on No Wheat No Dairy No Problem and the Holistic Healing Journey are Lauren’s own creations – and her intellectual property, all rights reserved and registered with the United States Copyright Office. Please do not publish her recipes or work without her written consent.